Akuma Vs Kenpachi Akuma Vs Kenpachi

you done took sprite fights to a whole new level .. goddamn

Ultra Combos: Ryu 2 Ultra Combos: Ryu 2

Nicee !

This One Shorter Than mines Tho Lol, But You still Have Your talent I see

goku vs broly goku vs broly

Hey I ain't gonna fraud on this.

This was pretty awesome. Nice animation. Even tho i wudnt refer those DBZ sprites but it was STILL GOOD!

NIce job my friend. Check out my animations.

5/5

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Dis jawn is tuff,

unique. story and everything was great. ur style is awesome, i liked the battle scene and i also see how u tried to make it seem smooth and it came out great.

Good Job Jazz.Your movies are da shit. 5/5

DoubeDragon vs RiverCity DoubeDragon vs RiverCity

Like I said

I like ur style, this was something orginal.

Good job

wizzzi responds:

thanks man

Saikyo Owns Shotos Saikyo Owns Shotos

This is ver smooth

especially the ending. You did good my friend, i was laughing when u actually added the ending quotes and stats.

That was very good.

Metal Slug Wars Metal Slug Wars

The best metal slug flash i've seened,

This was truly amazing, u did an very good job, I like that bg changes and the environment and how the music went with the changes of the battle scenes.

But for the last battle scene was that the song from Transformers idk it sounds like it.

You get a 10 star and a 5 vote for me, peace.

Hugosimpson responds:

thanks man!

yes the last battle scene does feature a song from the transformers movie

Ryu vs. Ken SFIV Style Ryu vs. Ken SFIV Style

All gud..

Like the focus attack edits, and u tried to make them fight like in SFIV like the jump kick and sometimes the jump off.

But I HATE the focus fx....didnt put much detail to it, other than that this movie is fine, Thanks for using my song Final step, I appreciate it.

Katamari caught me there lol, and nice job.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

i hate the focus fx too, thanks blight boy

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Truly Awesome

Now there's a competetion between you and MindChamber..

But this movie was very interesting and consuming, I love the idea how you used Jason Statham, Lol that old ass man kick ass...

Your drawing has improved and the songs are 3 times better than part one, I still like them though.

The action scene choreography was great especially with the non-stop moving Cam, by the way, why did that elf at the end get angry? I didn't really catch that part, well everyone has an reason behind their flashes right?

Can't wait to see what's next :D

This was a good movie Dom, and your first Daily 1st.

5/5

Amazing Agent Amazing Agent

Wow...

At first I thought this was gonna be pretty crappy, but it turned out to be pretty good.

I love your creativity* *Using film clips for explosion scenes instead of making your own*

This was pretty impressive and continue making more movies like this.

5/5 10/10